"Caught in the eye of a storm..."

terça-feira, fevereiro 22, 2005

Happiness




I'll take a risk and affirm that this last weekend definitely was one of the happiest of my life. Why? No, not a very special thing has happened, not a dream come true, but indeed a simple thing like the ones that happens in our everyday life. Yes, I'm happy, thank you!

P.S.: Why in English? Not a clue...



OXYGEN

...

"It doesn't really matter
Whoever you are
Don't matter where you go
Just make sure you're there to answer
When love comes around
Don't be surprised
When love knocks at your door

You're the breath that I take
You're the smile on my face
Everytime I breath in
Brings me warmth from within
When you touch me I start believing
This love is my OXYGEN."

...

3 solfejaram:

Anonymous Anônimo solfejou...

You can't imagine how important is to me know you are so happy. I really want you such no special things ;)
Great music, great feeling... Happiness my good friend

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anônimo solfejou...

Oh yes, baby! The book is on the table! To be or not to be?

2:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anônimo solfejou...

the sky is blue.
hello, world.
hoho

:*

6:52 PM

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home